ROS (Robot Operating System) provides libraries and tools to help software developers create robot applications. It provides hardware abstraction, device drivers, libraries, visualizers, message-passing, package management, and more. ROS is licensed under an open source, BSD license.
- Install ROS on your machine.
How to contribute to the ROS community, such as submitting your own repository.
- What to do if something doesn't work as expected.
- Mirrors of this wiki.
- APIs by language and topic.
- Common tools for developing and debugging ROS software.
- Search the 2000+ libraries available for ROS.
Publications, Courses, and Events: