Servo coordination for the ART autonomous vehicle.
- Author: Austin Robot Technology, Jack O'Quin
- License: BSD
- Repository: utexas-art-ros-pkg
- Source: svn http://utexas-art-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stacks/art_vehicle/art_pilot
This package contains a ROS node for controlling ART autonomous vehicle servo interfaces, including brake, shifter, steering and throttle.
pilotServo device control for the ART vehicle.
Subscribed Topicspilot/drive (art_msgs/CarDriveStamped)
- driving command
- estimate of vehicle accelerations
- estimate of vehicle position and velocity
- brake status information
- shifter status: current gear, relay values
- steering status information, including wheel angle
- throttle status information
Published Topicspilot/state (art_msgs/PilotState)
- pilot node status information
- brake commands
- gear shift requests
- steering requests
- throttle requests
Dynamically Reconfigurable ParametersSee the dynamic_reconfigure package for details on dynamically reconfigurable parameters.
- Acceleration controller. Possible values are: Accel_Plan (0): Plan-based controller, Accel_Example (1): Acceleration control example, Speed_PID (2): Speed control PID, Speed_Matrix (3): Speed control matrix, Speed_Learned (4): Learned speed control
- Brake hold command when stopped. Range: 0.0 to 1.0
- Allow human driver to steer (otherwise pilot steers the car).
- Speed limit going forward (m/s). Range: 0.0 to 25.0
- Speed limit going in reverse (m/s). Range: 0.0 to 4.0
- Device message timeout (s). Range: 0.0 to 1.0
- Brake PID proportional gain (Kp). Range: -10.0 to 0.0
- Brake PID integral gain (Ki). Range: -10.0 to 0.0
- Brake PID derivative gain (Kd). Range: -10.0 to 0.0
- Throttle PID proportional gain (Kp). Range: 0.0 to 10.0
- Throttle PID integral gain (Ki). Range: 0.0 to 10.0
- Throttle PID derivative gain (Kd). Range: 0.0 to 10.0
Run the ART pilot node, accepting pilot/drive messages.
rosrun art_pilot pilot